This atheist t-shirt is all about the glory of cheeses. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women, all the better to sin with.
• 100% combed and ring-spun godless cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun godless cotton, 1% atheist polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun godless cotton, 48% atheist polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun godless cotton, 10% atheist polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun godless cotton, 1% atheist polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
This praise cheeses unisex tee is perfect for the cheese-loving atheist that you are. We wear praise cheeses t-shirts because cheese is better than gods. How, you ask? 1. Cheese is real. Unlike a god or Jesus, cheese can be detected and proven to exist beyond any doubt. 2. Cheese tastes better. I dunno if you've ever had those communion wafers during the eucharist, but let me tell you, Jesus' body ain't got nothin' on the glorious umami bomb that is any cheese. 3. Cheese smells way better. I've never smelled Jesus but I can promise you that there is no cheese on earth that smells worse than a zombie who died 2000 years ago. 4. Cheese is always there for you. You don't have to go far to find cheese these days, but try to find a god. I dare you.
Atheists, I don't think I have to convince you how much better cheese is than gods especially when melted over a rotisserie baby. Honestly, you could take cheese to communion and make those damned wafers finally have a flavour. Every day, I am thankful for cheese and all that its given me: belly fat, gas, debt, deep satisfaction and a lust for life. So, atheists, if we're going to praise anything, let it be cheeses. No gods required.
P.s. if you grab yourself this shirt, I'd love to see you in it. Tag me on Instagram in your gorgeous selfie, you beautiful atheist: @godless_mom